The Brian Mason Respite Camp is an annual event for people whose lives have been severely affected by Multiple Sclerosis, the newly diagnosed and the caregiver/immediate family member living in the home who does not get the opportunity to vacation. It is a chance to meet others living with MS and/or give family members a break. This year was so much fun and we’d like to thank Brian Mason and The Mason Family Trust for making our dreams a reality. Our gratitude also goes to our pharmaceutical sponsors BIOGEN, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB, GENENTECH, Clinica Ruiz and Sanofi Genzyme.
- MS News Notes: Sexual Dysfunction, Bladder Problems, AI, and More
- DHS Announces Extension of REAL ID Full Enforcement Deadline
- Dietary Changes Can Help Ease Fatigue, Improve Quality of Life
- Climate Change Risk to MS Patients: Worse Symptoms, More Relapses
- Red Wine and MS: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Dr. Carlos Mora M.D.
- Dr. Glenn Quarles, Jr. D.O.
- Dr. Jill B. Cramer M.D.
- Chronic Itching May Be Overlooked in MS, Says New Study: Some Treatments May Help
- Milk May Exacerbate MS Symptoms