Living with MS can definitely take a toll on your mood and emotional health. Often, people living with MS experience the loss of the person they were prior to the diagnosis, their social / familiar / professional roles, and physical ability. Frustration can become a recurring feeling when faced with the daily reminder of physical and cognitive challenges or the changes that have occurred over time. Questions about the future cause worry about what will happen next. To read the rest of this article with some great ideas, to address this issue read more starting on page 12 at http://msfocusmagazine.org
- Thursday September 24th @ 6:30 Roanoke Valley MS Support Group Meeting
- Kroger and Amazon Smiles: A Great way to Support Us
- Help Us Make A MS Alliance of Virginia Cookbook
- Government study evaluating Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) as COVID-19 treatment
- Cashew shell compound appears to mend damaged nerves
- New MS Drug Approved “Kesimpta” by Novartis
- Cruise with Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea
- What Is COVID-19 Doing to the Brain?
- Reiki: What Can This Energy Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
- New oral treatment, Zeposia, available for relapsing forms of MS