Living with MS can definitely take a toll on your mood and emotional health. Often, people living with MS experience the loss of the person they were prior to the diagnosis, their social / familiar / professional roles, and physical ability. Frustration can become a recurring feeling when faced with the daily reminder of physical and cognitive challenges or the changes that have occurred over time. Questions about the future cause worry about what will happen next. To read the rest of this article with some great ideas, to address this issue read more starting on page 12 at http://msfocusmagazine.org
- MS Views and News Event changed to Virtual August 7
- VOLUNTEERS DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS NEEDED FOR RESEARCH STUDY!
- Multiple Sclerosis and Joint Pain
- MS and Brain Fog: What You Need to Know
- Listening to Your Body
- Early Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Foods That Help Manage Multiple Sclerosis
- 6 Hand Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis
- You’ve Just Been Diagnosed With MS. Now What?
- Can Turmeric Help Manage Multiple Sclerosis?