Published results from a small study of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) in people with aggressive relapsing-remitting MS not controlled by disease-modifying therapies achieved its primary endpoint with significantly fewer people experiencing MS progression in the group that underwent HSCT. Read more in the Society News.
- Thursday September 24th @ 6:30 Roanoke Valley MS Support Group Meeting
- Kroger and Amazon Smiles: A Great way to Support Us
- Help Us Make A MS Alliance of Virginia Cookbook
- Government study evaluating Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) as COVID-19 treatment
- Cashew shell compound appears to mend damaged nerves
- New MS Drug Approved “Kesimpta” by Novartis
- Cruise with Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea
- What Is COVID-19 Doing to the Brain?
- Reiki: What Can This Energy Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
- New oral treatment, Zeposia, available for relapsing forms of MS