The Roanoke Valley MS Support Group invites anyone whose life has been affected by multiple sclerosis, including caregivers, family and dear friends to join us for our annual holiday gala. The evening starts at 5pm at the Holiday Inn-Tanglewood (4468 Starkey Rd, Roanoke) with a sponsored dinner followed by a live dj with dancing and karaoke. There will be games, door prizes, family crafts, photo booth and a fun and funny gift exchange game (bring 1 wrapped gift per person). And gifts for our children! A block of rooms have been reserved at a great rate for those wanting to make a weekend of it. Call (540) 774-4400 and ask for MS Alliance Gala rate for Dec 14-15. Dress is holiday festive, which means wear what makes you happy and comfortable, right?! Dinner requires RSVP (link), but no registration required to attend the party starting at 7ish.
- Thursday September 24th @ 6:30 Roanoke Valley MS Support Group Meeting
- Kroger and Amazon Smiles: A Great way to Support Us
- Help Us Make A MS Alliance of Virginia Cookbook
- Government study evaluating Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) as COVID-19 treatment
- Cashew shell compound appears to mend damaged nerves
- New MS Drug Approved “Kesimpta” by Novartis
- Cruise with Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea
- What Is COVID-19 Doing to the Brain?
- Reiki: What Can This Energy Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
- New oral treatment, Zeposia, available for relapsing forms of MS