The MS Alliance of Virginia is holding a Yard Sale on Saturday, November 17th from 9am – 3pm to benefit those with MS who need to experience some adventure in their life but cannot afford vacations and playtime. The sale will be held in the Lower Lot of the Tanglewood West Office Building located at 3959 Electric Rd, Roanoke; corner of Electric and Starkey roads. Parking is available in the upper lot on Starkey Rd. Come and see the wide variety of clothing, furniture and much more for sale during this event. This will be the best little yard sale around!
- Thursday September 24th @ 6:30 Roanoke Valley MS Support Group Meeting
- Kroger and Amazon Smiles: A Great way to Support Us
- Help Us Make A MS Alliance of Virginia Cookbook
- Government study evaluating Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) as COVID-19 treatment
- Cashew shell compound appears to mend damaged nerves
- New MS Drug Approved “Kesimpta” by Novartis
- Cruise with Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea
- What Is COVID-19 Doing to the Brain?
- Reiki: What Can This Energy Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
- New oral treatment, Zeposia, available for relapsing forms of MS